Management of Change
The University's Management of Change (MOC) Program outlines the process to evaluate changes to Notre Dame spaces and the addition of new equipment. MOC is designed to ensure that no hazards are introduced and the risk of existing hazards is not increased from the procurement of new equipment or through the renovation or construction of buildings or spaces on campus.
Management of Change is a systematic evaluation of proposed changes to minimize unintended safety, health, & environmental consequences of the change and the process to design out hazards of a project during the planning phase. Early collaboration between various stakeholders is crucial.
- Management Of Change Procedure (393 kb, pdf)
- Flow Chart - New Equipment Flow Chart (123 kb, pdf)
- Flow Chart - Renovation or Building Construction Flow Chart (116 kb, pdf)
- Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR) 149 kb, pdf)
- Process Safety Checklist For FDO Architectural and Renovation Projects (142 kb, pdf)