Food Safety

Off-Campus Caterers

If your group wishes to use an off-campus caterer or restaurant, that establishment must meet liability insurance and health department standards. Please include details in the SAO360 request regarding which off-campus caterer or restaurant you will be using and what menu items you intend to serve. Risk Management and Safety will verify that the restaurant has up-to-date insurance and health department certificates. Insurance and food permit certificates often need to be renewed, so you may be asked to contact the vendor and obtain updated information. 


For information on food safety training, please visit our Training page.


Additional information such as details regarding overall Concession Stand Management can be found at the Student Activities Office website